Thursday, August 25, 2016

What I did for summer "vacation"

Took lots of these to the post office.
Well, I've never worked so hard in my life.  That's what I did.  My last post seems like eons ago and I've done almost no other social networking either. But I'm back now and I've missed it. I've had my nose to the grindstone.  We did take a few short breaks, but I'm glad we had that great break with the Roudabushes in May because we were about to pay for it.

We have had the busiest summer ever at Family ChartMasters.  Yea!  We hired two new employees (next post tomorrow) who we had to just throw in the mix and let them swim for it.  We didn't even have any time to train them.  But they've done beautifully and we're excited to have them. Double Yea!!  It is so delightful to be able to help so many people create amazing family history displays for their family reunions. We're excited to share some of the beautiful charts we've done here soon too. 

We had a great time talking with everyone at SCGS and at the BYU conferences.  Those conferences are busy but they don't seem like work because we love visiting with you all so much.  And I did get to run away up to Sundance one blissful night with Lisa Louise Cooke.  The kids have been busy with Eagle Scout Projects, humanitarian trips, cosmetology school and learning to drive so it has been exciting around here. 

But the biggest thing I've been working on is a new project that I am super excited about.  We will be making announcements on Monday and I can't wait to tell you about it.  It is something we're so passionate about, we have been working all day for Family ChartMasters and then Kim and I have been working all night on this new thing.  So stay tuned...  We've got some big news coming down the pike..... 

No comments: