Tuesday, October 14, 2014

SCGS Webinar


It's a hopping day in my office when you get three blog posts!  I can't help it though, I have so much to tell you and I am excited about all of it.  Especially this next announcement/update.

I am presenting an SCGS Webinar tomorrow, October 15th.  I am really thrilled to have this opportunity and I would love for all of you to join me.  My topic is: "Post It Forward: Archiving Lessons from My Great-Grandfather's Records."  I was really lucky to have an ancestor who tried to make sure I would have access to the records I would need for future family history work but I have still run into several glitches along the way.  After all, who could have predicted the digital age as we now know it?  So, as a result of some life lessons, I have pulled together a presentation to help you know how to navigate your record keeping for future generations and what we can learn from what happened to my Great Grandfather's best laid plans. 


The webinar is free and open to anyone, but you do have to register first.  It's a great opportunity to learn some new tips and tricks, all while staying in the comforts of your own home.  You can even wear your pajamas if you want.  I won't mind.  In fact, I won't even know!  So there really is no reason not to join me.  Please be sure to reserve your spot today!

The webinar will be held live at 6:00 pm Pacific, 7:00 pm Mountain, 8:00 pm Central, and 9:00 pm Eastern.  You can find more information here.  Just click on the link by my picture to be directed to the registration page, or click the link above.  I can't wait to share this presentation with you!

No comments: