Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Finally I get to tell you--engaging my kids over Christmas Vacation (NEW BLOG announcement)

So with the launch of the book..  (Have you seen it yet?  It's really good ;)  Here's an excerpt.)
I can finally tell you about the AWESOME thing we did over Christmas vacation.  We took the kids to see Trefusis Farm. 

So this is the backdrop on my computer now. Makes me soooooo happy.


Totally, no way, the absolute coolest.  Obviously words fail..  I wrote all about it on my new blog--Zapthegrandmagap.blogspot.com.  You know how you have to be careful about telling people you are out of town and all that..  Well I could write about it over there because none of you knew about that blog yet.  Don't worry.  Now that the book is done, I'll be blogging lots more here too.  But over on the new blog we're going to be posting all sorts of new ideas about engaging your family with their family history.  Lots and lots to talk about in both places.  You'll want to keep your eye out..

Let me know what you think. 

No comments: